Monday, June 15, 2015

22

 
 
"I don't know about you, but Ash is gonna be 22!"
 
Bren sang that T-Swift tune to me every morning for about a week before my birthday, it was pretty cute.
 
I don't like to make my birthday a big deal, never have, and we just got back from the trip of a lifetime and didn't need a thing.
 
But of course Bren managed to make it as special as ever and got me waaaaaaaaay too nice of a gift, my very own Pilates machine!!!
 
(I'm still in shock, I'll get back to you when it sets in.)
 
But what was even better than that on my birthday,
 
were some such kind and thoughtful birthday wishes that truly made my heart grow 10 times in size.
 
It physically felt fuller yesterday and I think that's what birthdays should be all about.
 
I am so grateful for the relationships I have, they give my life more meaning than anything else!
 
---
 
I am so excited to see what year 22 has in store.
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. first of all, happy birthday! secondly - i just started working out on a pilates machine a few weeks ago here in sf. and HOLY COW i've been getting my butt handed to me. it's so hard and i am always dripping sweat. it's such a great workout though - so yay you get one of those at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all your birthday wishes to come true! So lucky you are my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete