Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Got the Job

I got a new job.

I'm the Marketing & Communications Assistant at IDS in Draper.

I plan their company parties, update their social media, write for their newsletter, coordinate travel for the company, and lots of other things I couldn't even tell you yet.

Because it's something new every day (which I'd say is a plus).

So far so good.

But I've got a lot to learn.

So wish me luck.

My very own key that gets me into every room in the building. I feel so official. 

First stop after my first day. This Dirty Diet Coke & I had a little celebration. 

2 comments:

  1. sooo... we have the same job title
    same watch
    and same celebratory actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs. ash kae. this is the EXACT job i am going into and major and everything. so i want to know more about your new job next time i see you! ps i get teary seeing your cute love stories on here.

    ReplyDelete