Monday, December 30, 2013

Our Very First Christmas




We...

spent 30 seconds in a money blowing machine,
(Ashley- $15, Brennan- $31... we'll leave the money making up to him)
got a visit from Mr. & Mrs. Clause,
ate & ate & ate,
saw Frozen,
balanced spending time with both of our families,
the ones who matter most to us,
played hilarious games,
watched a ba-jillion Christmas movies,
and got to WAKE UP TOGETHER on Christmas morning 
and have our very own little moment. 
Just the two of us.

It was the merriest Christmas I've ever had.

And the $75 in Chick-Fil-A gift cards didn't hurt. 

Or my new bag that I had been dreaming of for months, and thought it had sold. (You sneaky Santa Brennan)

But I would trade it ALL in a fifth of a second for Bren any day.

He's my favorite present of all time you know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment