Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Year in Review


I used to think 2012 was the best year of my life, because on March 31st of that year, I met the best person the world's got. I knew he was special from the moment I saw him, as he ran down the stairs and all of his friends yelled "BRENNAN!!!!!!" like he was the most loved kid of all time. I knew I had to make him a part of my life. A big part.

What I didn't know is that my wildest dreams never even compared to my reality in 2013. I was married and sealed to that person. I still don't know how I got so lucky. I still pinch myself daily.

I've been extremely blessed these past 2 years. And now I'm ready to take on any year, because I'll never have to go a day without that person. It really will only get better and better, but 2013 will always hold a very special place in my heart.


2013 in Review

January: I told Brennan I loved him for the first time, and thankfully he said it back. 

February: We had our first Valentines Day together, where he gave me the journal that is the whole reason for this blog. 

March: Brennan went on a cruise with his friends for spring break, and surprised me by coming home a day earlier than I thought he was. 

April: We took a trip to Vegas with my family to see Rihanna & Jerry Seinfeld.

May: Brennan & I went to the Taylor Swift concert, a magical night. 

June: We got ENGAGED, and spent my 20th birthday in Park City.

July: Wedding planning was in FULL swing. 

August: Brennan & my family took an unforgettable trip to New York City. 

September: Married in the Salt Lake Temple, and then honeymooned in Scottsdale.

October: Moved into our first little place. We spent most of this month without a couch, cable, internet, a dishwasher, or washing machine and it was a blast.

November: I got a new job. Brennan studied three hours a night this whole month for his insurance test. 

December: Brennan turned 26, passed his insurance test the first time, and we spent our very first Christmas together.  




I am grateful. I am blessed. I am happy. 

And excited for 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment