Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Date Night!

Brennan's birthday present from my parents was tickets to the Jazz vs. Thunder game. They know how to make him happy! He loves both teams so much and couldn't wait for the game. So when we realized that the game was on the same night as his first night class of the semester, we made the right decision and still went to the game. (The first day is only going over the syllabus, right?) Then, I had a bright idea...


I was rrrrreally craving The Dodo, so I even tweeted Kevin Durant that he had to pull through for me, just to seal the deal. And off to the game we went!




Well, Durant didn't seal the deal. And Hayward didn't miss a shot, and is probably the next Lebron. (Like how I can talk sports now? I'm an NBA wiz.) I was still secretly so proud of the Jazz, and started preparing myself for Settebello. 

But guess where we ended up?


THE DODO! What a team player. He's so good to me. 

I give this date night five stars. 


4 comments:

  1. i would choose the dodo over settobellos any day!!! you two are so cute, i'm glad bren is already learning how to be a great hubby. happy wife = happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Missy!!! I knew you would back me up with The Dodo being better than Settebello. He is good to me I am very lucky! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh the dodo is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nailbiter! I bet you were holding on to your seat for every second of that game. Hahaha! Anyway, it was really sweet of Brennan to take you out to Dodo, even though you lost the bet. Hopefully, the next time you go to a game, you'll win the bet and take him out to where he wants. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing all about that happy day! All the best to you! :)

    Jennine Stalder @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete