Monday, October 19, 2015

My own personal Michelangelo

 
I am seriously married to the coolest person ever.
 
So cool and so talented that I might even let him keep his little Yoda he drew last minute.
 
...or maybe we'll move him behind the door.
 
The studio chalkboard wall is off to a fantastic start!
 
It has taken a little longer than I expected to get everything ready,
 
but I am so excited to announce that classes begin Monday, November 2nd!!!
 
I cannot even wait to start my dream job.
 
I will be posting more details on my Instagram soon!
 
xo!

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I just came across your blog and let me tell you.... already obsessed! So glad I found ya!

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there!!! Can't wait! -Nakita

    ReplyDelete
  3. such awesome stuff ashley!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete