Monday, December 21, 2015

BRENNAN TURNED 28!

 
 
My darling, darling boy is now 28! I'm sure he totally woke up with a few more greys on the sides of his hair the morning of December 10th.
 
I mean it when I say he gets better with age. And more handsome too!
 
It is hard to put into words how much I adore this human being, but I'm going to try!
 
He truly is such a better person than me. I have always known that, but it's been especially reaffirmed lately.
 
Just one of of many examples:
 
He read some article about how not complaining for 30 days changes your life (or something along those lines) where you wear a bracelet one on wrist and if you catch yourself complaining, you switch it to the other wrist. ANYWAYS he is so cute and been sticking with it and looking for the perfect manly bracelet to make his challenge OFFICIAL. He asked if I wanted to do it with him and I said no without hesitation. I know myself well enough to know that would last about an hour with this whole house buying/building deal ;) So there's an example of how perfect of a person Brennan Adams Gregory is. I hope to one day be as cool as he is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one year older, wiser, and more handsome Brennan Gregory.

We celebrated all week long with a Jazz game, pizza night with his family, and Bonsai and go kart racing with my family. The boy is LOVED.

He also got a ping pong table from yours truly for his basement/man cave room in the new house he is sooooooo excited for.

My heart could just explode. I love celebrating him more than anything in this world.

xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment