Monday, September 28, 2015

2 Years

 
"We've been married a mission!" --Brennan said our whole anniversary weekend.
 
THE REAL BEST 2 YEARS, hahaha
 
Who knew this year of marriage could be even more fun than the last.
 
We are the definition of 2 peas in a pod.
 
We are always thinking the EXACT same thoughts. It's actually getting to be a little freaky. At least twice a day one of us will say something and the other one will say, "I was JUST thinking that!!!"
 
Nobody gets me like he does. Nobody. He knows I'm terrible with directions and that it will never change-- he lets me play a song on repeat until I ruin it for the both of us-- he knows that I have to have the salad at Spitz at least twice a month-- he understands my Lulu addiction-- he knows I need a lot of sleep-- he accepts that I watch a little reality TV-- he knows the perfect thing to say when I've had a hard day or am doubting myself-- and most important he gets my heart. He knows my heart and he has my heart.
 
And I get him. I know that even after he's eaten a big meal, he can still go to the gym (and somehow not throw up) -- He has an obsession with taking his clothes to the tailor that is both hilarious and expensive, but I get it -- I know that he doesn't even mean to leave his shoes all over the house, he was just born that way -- I know that he MUST have chocolate chips in his protein waffles-- that he worries a lot-- and that he has an absolute heart of gold.
 
We always want to do the same things. 99% of the time we are always craving the same restaurant, want to do the same thing on vacation or with our weekends, and we always need a nap at the same time. We are both equally obsessed with Chick-fil-A peach shakes and we are both ALWAYS down to blast 'Downtown' and have a dance party in the car. We both have a true appreciation for a cool pair of Nikes and think Roger Federer is the classiest athlete on the planet. We know that chips &  guac at Chipotle isn't even a question. But most importantly we always finish the night cuddled up on the couch laughing through an episode of Seinfeld.
 
 
THIS IS THE LIFE
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. you two are THE cutest. and i definitely love running into you at las glorias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have my heart as well!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete