Friday, September 18, 2015

Orange Peel Obsessed

I need you to listen very closely.
 
Go to your nearest Orange Peel, no matter how far away that might be.
 
Order THIS:
 
 
 
a LARGE (any other size is just plain dumb)
 
thai coconut + avocado + almond
 
bubble tea smoothie (it's not really tea, I have no clue why they call it that) with
 
no pearls (that's a personal preference but I googled it and they're super starchy),
 
no sweetener because it's so good on it's own it DOESN'T EVEN NEED IT,
 
and don't forget to add protein, so no one can accuse you of "drinking your calories".
 
Then take your first sip and watch your life change right before your very own taste buds!
 
You're welcome.
 
xoxo
 
P.S. Try to ignore my spray tan orange hands. I wash them right after I get home but I guess it's too late? Can't win 'em all.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment