Friday, September 13, 2013

Dear Brennan

To my husband in six days:
 
 
     I want to be the first person you come to when you've had a hard day. And I want to be the only one who can make you feel better. And yes, I will love you when it's easy, when it's perfect. But I will love you even more when you need it the most, when you feel your least perfect. I want to laugh so hard with you that we have tears streaming down our faces, and we fall off our couch. We will never ever go to bed mad at each other. We will be quick to forgive, like we always have. We will pray together every night. There will be so many times when I will be with you witnessing my love grow for you right then and there, and it will be the coolest feeling. I will always adore you like I have from day one. We are going to be poor newlyweds, and I'm excited for it because I hear those are the best times. We will be smart and we will do what we're supposed to, and it will all work out. We won't worry about things because that will get us nowhere. I will put your needs and wants before mine, and you will do the same for me. We will remember that our marriage is a covenant and we will always treat it that way. We will remember that we get to live together forever because of Heavenly Father, and our marriage will make Him so proud, I know it. You were made for me Brennan, and I will never forget how lucky I am to have found you. I will be so good to you. And I hope you'll be proud to call me your wife.

                                                                                                                              Love,

                                                                                                                              Your Ashley






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment