Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our Wedding Video


Bren & I both cried a little watching our wedding video for the first time in bed this morning. I can't believe that was six months ago TODAY! A huge thank you to NP Films for blowing us away with this video! Nate couldn't have captured the day any better. I'm not sure I will ever have a more perfect day in my life. I can't wait to show our little ones someday.

Here is also the Vimeo link: http://vimeo.com/89454318

(p.s. Please try to ignore how sad and scary my hair looks near the end of the night. Can't win 'em all I guess.)

1 comment:

  1. WAIT. WAIT THIS IS SO PERFECT.

    P.S. Did I tell you I met one of Brennan's friends? Ryan Barton. His younger brother Michael is one one my boy's best friends.

    Anyway.
    You're darling and this video is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete