Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A quick list of loves as of late...


one- Chick-Fil-A peach shakes are BACK. They are the one dessert I just can't say no to.
two- This quote by Elder Bednar: "If you are a little better than you were yesterday, that's enough."
three- Watching Brennan play with little Luke (and matching him too). Was he born to be a dad or what?
four- Dinner with Ari last night.
five-Watermelon. Brennan was so proud of me for picking such a good one, it was cute.
six- Making dinner 3 times last week. Thank you Pinterest recipes, you were goooooood.
seven- After Bren thanking me for making dinner one night, I said, "Of course! I'm sorry it hasn't been more often, I've been leaving you in the dusk." So grateful my husband still loves me after that blonde moment.
eight- My new sandals I ordered with my winnings from Bunco: a gift card to Nordstrom. THANK YOU BUNCO. Now if they would just get here already...
nine- Brennan doing so well in his new career and seeing him enjoy it so much.
ten- Ingrid Michaelson's album being on repeat for the past few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment