Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some Happys

Doing everything in my power to make spring stop teasing us + get here already.

At a holistic spa/shop in the avenues with my sis + mom. (I'm turning into a hippie, but more on that later.)

My baby with (not our) baby. No words for how precious this picture is. Except that I married UP UP UP.

Gochnours, Glenns, + Gregorys. We hang out on a weekly basis, have a constant group text going, + already have a trip planned. I laugh harder than I have ever laughed when we play the Heads Up game. They are just the friends I've needed + I love them dearly. 

Finally reading Brennan's all-time favorite book (anything to be more like him!). We think that once we are successful, then we will be happy. But really, happiness is what fuels success. You NEED to read this, I promise. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this post!!
    so true, the friends we have needed and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nail color! Do you know what brand/name it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete