Thursday, May 1, 2014

A change

Yesterday morning, the day of my hair appointment, as Brennan was playing with my extensions, he started singing this little song. He comes up with songs almost every morning, but I must say, this is one of his best. I think he was excited about the change I had been talking about doing for a few months.

An Ode to the Extensions:

"Goodbye long hair.
Thanks for the good times.
Thanks for getting married with us.
Thanks for being pretty up on her head.
Except for the flyaways- you know who you are.
But see you later.
Because you make Ashy look like a cartoon with all that hair."





So then this happened.



A
much
needed
change.





Thanks for the inspiration Julianne Hough & Jessica Alba. Can I be a part of the long bob club now?

3 comments:

  1. MY BEST FRIEND IS PERFECT!!!!! love it so much and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so cute & looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash,
    The cut is so darling on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete