Sunday, May 4, 2014

As We Go On


*Cue Vitamin C's Graduation*

A day worth documenting!

I just think it's all so important. The rite of passage of completing a huge life goal and now moving on into the real world is something to be celebrated. And if you only knew how hard Brennan has worked to get to where he is in school today, you would understand just how proud of him I am.

And that's why I forced him to walk in his graduation, even though he has a couple classes left that start next week and end in July. (That's when the rrreal celebration will begin.)

I knew the chances of him going back next spring and walking were a big fat zero, so I'm so glad he finally agreed to walk this past Friday so our kids can look at these framed pictures sitting on our mantle one day. They'll be so proud of their dad for graduating college and will want to follow in his footsteps so they can be just like him.





Our brother-in-law Ted also graduated that day! Him & Bren split the cost of one cap and gown and shared- are those some smart graduates or what?


Best friends since they were five. We love Jeff! 

I love my little graduate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment