Monday, June 2, 2014

Night Out with my Boyfriend


This weekend was packed with just Brennan & Ashley time, which is my my faaaaavorite time.
We spent Saturday together going to the gym, lunch, Ikea, and the Nike outlet. On our way home from our errands, Brennan turned to me and said, "Ash can I take you on a date tonight?"
And of course I got butterflies just like when we were dating.
Which made me think:
How important is it to still date your spouse when you're married?
SO IMPORTANT!
And I'm so glad it's just as important to Brennan too.
Whenever I ask him if he wants to do something with a group, he's all for it, but always says he'd rather just hang out with me. (Compliment or what?!)
So off we went to Porcupine Grill to share a mountain of nachos and my favorite house salad,
and then home to cuddle with a pint of Haagen Daz.
Moral of the story #1: Date your spouse. Still call him your boyfriend sometimes.
Moral of the story #2: great husband = great life

No comments:

Post a Comment