Monday, June 9, 2014

This weekend was a dream.

These were the only pictures I took all weekend.

HA HA HA. (Sorry babe)

But to be fair, our incline situps we did together were tough.

This weekend was a DREAM.

Friday consisted of a day off (!!!) at the pool with my mom and then Porcupine and Bren's soccer game later that night.

Saturday Brennan and I went to the gym, then picked up salads and sandwiches from the new Whole Foods which even blew Bren away! He's on a health kick lately, which I'm loving. Anyways, not only do they have a salad bar and sandwich station, but a pizza station, gelato bar, breakfast bar, and more! (And it's just down the street from my work... hello new lunch spot everyday.) Then we headed to the pool and then to The Fault in Our Stars that night with our friends. I was so impressed with how great the acting was and how well it was done. I think I cried a fourth a cup of tears. Brennan kept leaning over and whispering, "Are you going to be ok?" ...Is it normal to be this attached to a book? Also, this song from the soundtrack...no words, besides the fact that it's been on repeat. Someone please put this in their wedding video.

Sunday we taught our darling but rowdy 11 year olds and then napped until we headed to my parents' for authentic Mexican street tacos, the best tacos you will EVER have (thanks dad), and then watched some basketball and went on a walk.

It was a weekend of filling our days with whatever WE wanted to do, and those are always my favorite. I love summer!

Also I will step up my picture-taking game.

xoxo

P.S. How do you spend 9 days apart from your husband when the most you've ever been away from eachother is 1 night? We can't go one hour without talking about how sad we are about it, and I don't even leave for 2 weeks. Tips please, I'm really not sure we'll survive.


2 comments:

  1. WHEN are you guys going to be apart?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facetime works wonders. That is such a long time to be a part though!

    ReplyDelete