Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bored at the Ballgame

 
 
Brennan has this dream
that he and I will see every single baseball team
in every single baseball stadium
in the country
together.
 
How do I very nicely tell him
that's the most boring idea ever?
 
But since meeting him,
I have come to LOVE basketball, golf, and even a little soccer.
So maybe my love for baseball will come with time, right?
 
Until then,
maybe I'll tell him my dream
of visiting every mall in the country together?
Or donut shops?
Or amusement parks?
Or basketball arenas?
All sound like much better ideas to me. ;)

 

3 comments:

  1. your top is so cute, where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kerry! It's from OLD NAVY, 12 bones. Comes in gray and red too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my husband hates baseball and I grew up on it! Role reversal.

    oursweetthingcalledlife.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete