Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Perks of Being Married to b_rengregory


one- Look at him.
two- He will let me take a picture with him or of him any time, any day, any place. And he looks good in every single one. Especially ones with babies and little kids.
three- He doesn't get mad when I don't even touch my water at restaurants and drink all his Coke.
four- He understands the importance of a weekly Target run.
five- He'll still give me a kiss even when I have lipstick on.
six- He knows how to pick a good watermelon. He's 3 for 3 so far, so I started calling him the watermelon whisperer.
seven- He forced me to run (literally) to the gym with him this morning and work out before work. I thanked him after, not during.
eight- He lets me wear his g's to bed and it is HEAVEN.
nine- He sings a song every morning and the first line is always "Ashy was ma' girlfriend but now she's ma' wife."
ten- He stays up late watching YouTube videos of how to work his new camera, and for some reason it melts my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment