Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A (literal) trip down memory lane & why I never cook...


On Saturday we saw Meet the Mormons with our friends. Afterwards, we went and saw their cute new place in Sugarhouse. As we pulled up we realized it was just a few streets over from the house that Brennan and I MET at and had our FIRST KISS at! It's a special little house for us, so after we left our friends' at 1 am I had Bren drive us over there so I could take this super high quality photo. Then we reminisced about everything that happened in that house the whole way home. Then do you want to know what we did when we got home? Turned on an episode of Breaking Bad. TV-series-addiction is a real thing, guys, and we are willingly giving up our sleep for it.
 
Fast forward to yesterday. I felt guilty that I hadn't made dinner in a while and was in a good wife mood, so on my lunch break I went to the store, spent $25 on just this one meal, and went home and put it all in the crockpot so it would be ready for dinner. I get back to work and get a text from Bren telling me we got invited to the Jazz game that night...Not mad, trust me, Jazz games trump all other plans, but this is why I never cook. We'll revisit this cooking every night thing in a few years.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment