Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Roaring Halloween

Last night we had a Gregory Halloween party and it's safe to say it was a FUN night- anything involving Katy is! I even watched the Katy Perry movie as I got ready to get into character (I know, I'm very weird). Also, how about a round of applause for Bren? He is such a good sport and never fought me once on this idea.

@ashkae
Katy Perry & Kitty Purry...my favorite duo.

And now for the best part of Halloween every year...seeing our niece and nephews' costumes!


A werewolf, police officer, china girl, and Luke the Lion- could they get any cuter?!

And we can't forget the newest Greg... 


naturally.


Funny story- last night after eating soup out of pumpkin bread bowls and homeade tres leches ((I have the cutest mother in law) for Kennan's birthday, Bren and I were reading a book to Ezra about witches. In the book it said that witches cook barnacles and tentacles for dinner and Bren said to Ez, "I'm so glad grandma doesn't cook that for dinner!" and he replied "who cawes" (cares) and we could not stop laughing. I guess that's his favorite saying as of late, that little punk.

You know it's weird, I used to not be the biggest Halloween fan, but I decided this year that from now on I am going to love it and embrace it! Isn't it so cool you can change your mind about things? I think so.


Hope you are having the happiest HalloWEEK!

xoxo






1 comment:

  1. you guys look amazing! love the costumes- especially your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete