Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Things I've Learned Lately

Pants: old, like ancient Shoes: Nike
1. Crunching leaves is still fun at 21.

2. Keep my opinions to myself- with the exception of my mom and husband.

3. You have to set up an appointment to get a passport. What happened to the days of being able to walk into any post office?

4. I am a bad driver (news to me). Last night Brennan told me he would be safer driving with Helen Keller.

5. The louder you listen to Taylor Swift's new album, the better it is (probably because you can't hear me trying to sing along). My favorite: I Know Places.

6. Those boutiques that post their clothes on Instagram are way more dangerous than the mall.

7. You have to check the expiration date on milk at the grocery store (yes you can laugh, I literally have never thought to worry about it before). I guess I've been under the impression that grocery stores have our best interest my whole life? Why would they sell you milk that goes bad tomorrow? Well, they do, but I'm not falling for it again.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. AS a previous grocery store worker, grocery stores don't intentionally sell you bad milk, sometimes things fall through the cracks tho :) I bet you could take it back for refund, I've done it with bad yogurt before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when i don't look at the expiration date! and, agreed, crunching leaves is zoo fun :)

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete