Friday, November 28, 2014

Grateful List 2014

>> I am grateful for a husband that reminds us to pray every night.

>> I am grateful for a hairdresser that makes me feel so happy and loved after leaving her chair.

>> I am grateful for the commercial policy Brennan wrote this month, his very first one after a lot of hard work.

>> I am grateful for a healthy body.

>> I am grateful for cameras. I have always been amazed that we can save a moment with the click of a button.

>> I am grateful for MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC.

>> I am grateful for the cheap movie night every Tuesday at Jordan Commons.

>> I am grateful for HEAT. 

>> I am grateful to be married to such an understanding person. 

>> I am grateful for Ben and for Jerry. 

>> I am grateful for my younger sister who teaches me more than I teach her. She's so calm, cool and collective.

>> I am grateful for free shipping. 

>>  I am grateful for a grandma that slaves away in the kitchen weeks before Thanksgiving to make sure it is the tastiest day of the year. 

>> AND I am so grateful to live so close to both of our families and that we are able to see them as much as we do. 

>> I am grateful I still get to sing primary songs every single Sunday.

>> I am grateful for Gracie.

>> I am grateful for a job that lets me come when I want and leave when I want. (I would probably be fired if I worked anywhere else.)

>> I am grateful for experiences that change and refine me.

>> I am grateful that Brennan is good with money & a good saver.

>> I am grateful to be an aunt to some pretty dang cute kids.

>> I am grateful for the restaurants that give you good lemon wedges instead of those sissy ones you can't even squeeze into your water.

>> I am grateful for supportive parents who listen to all my crazy ideas and make me even more excited about them. My happiness is just as important to them as it is to me.

>> I am grateful to have the cutest brother-in-law serving a mission who writes the most hilarious letters.

>> I am grateful to be so loved by the coolest human being on the planet. There is nothing in this world like it, and for that I am so so grateful







1 comment:

  1. i'm grateful for free shipping too ;) such a great list! i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving pretty lady!!

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete