Friday, January 16, 2015

Shop My Closet

 
After months of fighting the idea, I have finally given in and am going to do a closet sale on Instagram! The goal is to have it ready a week from today. It's a LOT of work! The closet clean out, the washing, the ironing, the picture taking, the cropping and editing, the posting and the description, and I haven't even gotten to the packaging and shipping yet--- it's quite the job.
 
But after finishing #GIRLBOSS a few days ago, I decided to pull the trigger, because she did go from homeless to a multi-millionaire in 7 years, and it all started with an eBay shop. ;)
 
I was almost embarrassed to do this, but I have some really cute things that I think deserve a better home than Plato's. Like this dress that I wore once? I think it would LOVE to be worn to a few more bachelorette parties or wedding dinners!
 
So if you're interested, keep your eye out for my closet sale! I think you'll find some gems.

 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. YES!!!! *heart eyed emoji* Also girl boss is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited! You go girl! I've thought about this too, Plato's doesn't seem to appreciate my clothes haha

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete