Monday, July 22, 2013

A Bit About Brennan






This is the love of my life. And this is a little bit about him.


He:

Loves Tiger Woods, Lebron James, The Jazz, and the Yankees. But he says he loves me the most.

Is still a little boy at heart.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup shakes make him whole.

Owns more clothes than me. Probably because he is a much smarter shopper than I am.

A Coke ADDICT.

Laughs at almost anything.

A frequent Chick Fil A customer.

Is THE BEST MASSEUSE IN TOWN. Still won't admit where he learned his skills.

Is the most amazing uncle in this land. I can't wait for him to be a dad.

Knows how to take a good picture.

Is too hard on himself.

Loves a good self help book.

Is the ultimate PEOPLE PERSON. He will go far in life because of it.

Would do anything in this world for me.

Has never once forgotten to open my door.

Can't fall asleep when he's with me because he claims he "still gets butterflies."

Is good at everything he tries.

Loves his mom.

He goes without checking his phone for HOURS and LIKES IT! ...The social media addict (me) is working on that.

Has gotten emotional in an episode or two of Friday Night Lights.

Can impersonate anybody flawlessly.

We had been looking EVERYWHERE for the perfect navy suit for Bren for the wedding and couldn't find anything. He texted me this picture and said, "My boss said I could borrow his navy suit for the wedding!" Fits like a glove doesn't it? 


My goal in life is to try to be more like Brennan. Every hour of everyday I ask myself, "WWBD?" (what would Brennan do) He has made me my best version of myself.


I cannot WAIT for this ring (and my fingerprint) to be on his finger in 58 days.

 


3 comments:

  1. and now i want a resse's peanut butter cup shake. people person for suuuuure - i had a class with him, brent, and jeff so basically it was the best class ever. stop it, he really goes without checking his phone for hours?! that's amazing. FNL! did you guys ever finish?!?!! best television finale i have everrrrr seen in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am crying real tears. this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh girl! You're a great writer. The fact that he's a frequent Chick Fil A customer makes me a huge fan. Sorry for blowing up your blog!

    ReplyDelete