Friday, July 26, 2013

Lately

1. What do I do when I've had no motivation at the gym this week AND craving a Sweet Tooth Fairy sugar cookie AND have to be in a wedding dress in 2 weeks for Bridals?

2. Why is my mom the best mom in the world every single day? It is not an easy job. She knows every single thing there is to know about me, and knows just what to say and do to make me feel better. She is the ultimate wedding planner and has things done before I can even remember they need to be done. We really are best friends and have so much fun together. 

3. The other night I was watching the ESPY's with Bren. It's like the Grammy's for sports. Some big football dude won an award, and when he went on stage, all I could focus on was his hair! It was all cornrows, but there was a big braid on the top of his head and then two smaller ones on the sides of his head. He looked like a dinosaur. I said to Brennan, "That guy looks like a trinocherous." I guess I meant to say triceratops, but it was close enough to me. Brennan was laughing so hard he was crying. Just one of my many blonde moments.

4.Wedding planning, getting homework done in my classes, and work stress, combined with not sleeping enough lately all added up yesterday and I was feeling super overwhelmed. We had a half off massage certificate, so my mom told me to get one after work. The massage was just what I needed, and near the end of it, my masseuse Jessica asked if I wanted to know my "chakra colors." I had never heard of this, but I guess it deals with healing energy. I wish I knew more about it, but I don't. Anyways she told me my "colors" were yellow and blue that are connected by green. That meant nothing to me, but as she explained it, I was in awe because she was SPOT ON. And we didn't even speak a word the entire massage! So blue represents motivation. They like to be on a schedule, they like to get things done, and they like to make goals. Yellow represents being social and artistic. You have a creative mind that you like to use. You love to be around people. Green is all about love. You have the capacity to love people much more than others. Brennan has always told me that so I was probably sitting there with my jaw dropped during the massage. She described me perfectly! 

5. My appearance could really benefit from some sun.

4 comments:

  1. k please tell me you have had sweet tooth fairy's oatmeal iced cookie......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable. So exciting about your wedding! Just stalking your blog. And I'm a bit obsessed. SOOO cute. I ate like no other before my wedding dress thinger, and it fit just fine :) eat up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia! I was just told by another friend this week that I need to try that cookie! I am ON IT!

    Amanda, you are so sweet to read my little blog!! Thank you for making my day. I stalked yours as well and it is DARLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kudos to planning a wedding AND going to school, i seriously don't think i would be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete