Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things I've learned while getting ready to become a MRS.

I'm getting married in 60 DAYS.

I think I have more Mr. and Mrs. things than I should. But you know what, I kind of love it.







Here is what I've learned:

1. Expect to do some sort of wedding planning every single day.

2. If you are a perfectionist, I recommend eloping.

3. You will literally have to start counting sheep at night just to stop your mind from racing about wedding thoughts so you can go to bed. And when that doesn't work, you resort to NyQuil.

4. You will be OBSESSED with cleaning and polishing your ring. You'll stare at it constantly.

5. Cake testing has been the least stressful part of the planning so far. I wonder why.

6. Your fiancé does not care what shoes you are wearing with your wedding dress. He doesn't care how you word your invitations. He doesn't care what flowers you're doing. So don't bore him with the conversation, even though you're dying to talk about it.

7. Moms are angels. Absolute wedding planning angels. And NOTHING would be possible without Momma Ang.

8. The temple prep class Brennan and I have been taking every Sunday at 10 am for the past month has been the most fulfilling part of this whole thing. I love him more after every single class and CANNOT WAIT to go to the temple.

9. When you have a question, the answer is Etsy.

10. I wouldn't trade this wedding planning craziness for anything.

YOWPO- You only wedding plan once.




1 comment: