Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introducing...The Littles





 




Let me introduce you to some of my best friends.

Their names are Jude, Greta, and Ezra. And they happen to be my future niece and nephews.

They are no regular little kids. Spend five minutes with them and you'll see how extremely special they are. They could make anyone's worst day become one of their favorite days. If our kids are half as cute as these little Gregory's, we'll be set.

For Pioneer Day we went to a real life farm, and as you can tell, the littles came dressed for the part. Brennan has family who live on an amazing property in Centerville. We barbecued, played with the horse and chickens, and watched fireworks.

These three were in heaven. Even though Ez and I are the best of friends, ...I was definitely replaced by a horse that night.



1 comment: