Saturday, July 20, 2013

I call it my online journal

On February 11th of this year, Brennan had some homework to finish when we were hanging out at his house. We went upstairs to his room so he could grab his laptop and book, and he handed me his journal and told me that he wanted me to write in it while he did his homework. He said to write about when we said we loved each other for the first time, which was about a month before, and anything else I wanted to say.

I was kind of nervous and didn't know where to start, but I wrote and wrote and wrote. I kept writing even after Brennan had finished his homework. It was right then and there that it hit me that Brennan was meant to be in my life forever. I had known for a while that I wanted to marry him, but as a flood of emotions hit me and Brennan was wondering why I was crying, I knew that he would someday be my husband.

Just a few days later, on Valentines Day, Brennan and I both had school, but I scheduled us some massages we got that afternoon, and then that night we went to dinner, a movie, and then went back to my house. We walked down to my room, and there was my bed, decked out with Valentines Day decorations, gifts, and a JOURNAL. Brennan started the first five pages for me, and here is a bit of what he said:





Confession: The journal is not as used and abused as it should be. I think it's because I don't have cute handwriting, I don't know. So even though the last thing I thought I'd ever do was get a blog, I know I'll be much better at updating this than an old school journal.

So here's to this online journal. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. you & brennan are seriously the cutest! sooo glad you decided to start blogging!

    ReplyDelete