Friday, December 19, 2014

An Extra Good Week

Reasons this week has been an eeeeextra good one:

>> I cooked dinner 3 times IN A ROW!!! Monday Tuesday Wednesday! My dad would call that a PR (personal record).

>> AND the kitchen was stocked with good food and snacks all week. Switchin things up at the grocery store.

>> I went to an INTENSE workout class with my friends one night. I may or may not have almost thrown up mid class. Lesson learned: do not eat at least 4 hours before.

>> The laundry is not only ALL caught up but all folded too! Now if only I could find the time to iron all Bren's shirts...

>> One of Bren's Christmas presents came in the mail and not one but TWO of the item came and they only charged my card once! Even though we have no use for the second one that's still kind of cool I guess?

>> The package we're sending to Elder Gregory is 95% complete and will be ready to be mailed tomorrow! Those missionary packages are quite the project. Can't wait to talk to him in SIX days!!!

>> I am taking control of my shopping problem that is not helping while we are trying to save for a vacation in June. Step one of the recovery process was unfollowing all the shops on my Instagram. It was sad and hard, like a breakup guys! *It's not you, it's me* But at the same time worth it when I told Bren and his jaw dropped, followed by a high five, and lots of "I'm so proud of you!" 's.

>> Brennan didn't force me to go to the new Hobbit movie with him (I told him I'd rather poke both of my eyes out than see it) and went with his friends last night,

>>so...I had a sister date with my Ar! I picked her up and asked what we were doing and she told me she wanted to go to Color Me Mine! Aka the most fun yet stressful place on the planet. Then Starbucks. Then watched Lauren Conrad's new documentary. I rrrrrrrrrrreally love her. She's living my dream.
From Ar's snapchat while I was trying to be artsy with the lace. Ended up being a total fail.
Reason number one this place is so stressful is that the colors you paint with are not how they look once they are cooked! Trying to imagine my cobalt blue butter dish was not easy. But how cute is Ari's Owl dish!?

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS SHE!? She got all the good genes even though no matter how many times I tell her she doesn't believe me. It means the world to me that she makes time for her boring old sis.

And that is what #WINNING looks like to me these past four days.
 
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. where is LC's documentary and how can i watch it!? that's so cool! i can't believe you unfollowed all shops on instagram, you're a strong girl! hahaha i might have a slight shopping problem too :)

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. SAME feelings hard core about the hobbit movie. #idratherdie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DO I ACCESS THE LC DOCUMENTARY?! Also you girls are freakin adorable. Sisters are the best.

    ReplyDelete