Wednesday, December 3, 2014

PRESENTly...


Making these lettuce wraps that we had for dinner last night. If I would have been blind folded I would've thought I was at P.F. Chang's. SO GOOD, SO EASY, SO CHEAP, and SO (I think?) HEALTHY. If they aren't healthy, please don't tell me. Ignorance is bliss.

Eating those little individual packages of the dark chocolate pomegranates from Costco- brilliant, just brilliant. Also, CUTIES! Sprouts has some great ones right now.

Drinking almond milk egg nog, WHERE MY EGG NOG LOVERS AT?! Because my husband is not one of them, and I need to know I'm not alone.

Craving BONSAI. And Chipotle, but that's 24/7.

Listening to "Jealous" by Nick Jonas #guiltypleasure aaaand ARIANA GRANDE. Girl's got pipes. Also that "Take Me to Church" song.

Planning Bren's birthday celebrations

Awaiting a (faraway) vacation     
 
Convincing Brennan to like certain future baby names
 
Hoping the company Christmas party in Park City next weekend that I planned goes off without a hitch.

Hearing Brennan laugh in the shower right now while I'm laying in bed.......................odd.

Liking all of kristen_ess's photos on Instagram. I LOVE following her, and it's not just because she's Lauren Conrad's hairdresser k?

Learning the right lyrics to Tay Swift's hit song of the moment. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought she was saying "Starbucks lovers"...

Wishing I was a better present wrapper

Wanting over the knee boots

Needing (1) a pedicure and (2) a new series to watch on Netflix (any recommendations?)

Laughing about 2 nights ago when Brennan woke up in the middle of the night, PUT HIS SOCKS ON, and started walking towards the front door. His parents have warned me that he's made it all the way to his car before and this really disturbs me. Sleep walkers are scary. But we're both still laughing about it.
 
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. oh my gosh so many great things about this post.

    1. beautiful photo. needs to be framed.
    2. i literally just blogged about the serial podcast today..you'll love it! so addicting/fascinating.
    3. i thought it was "starbucks lover" FOREVER. (obsessed with that song.) my husband made me listen to it like 6x in a row until i understand "long list of ex-lovers.." hahaha
    4, take me to church is randomly so soothing..?
    and 5. EGG NOG FOREVER.

    love your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON! Your blog is the best. Inspires me to use bigger and better words. xoxo!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you girl- I'm a fan of egg nog but my husband doesn't like it either! :( As far as Netflix goes... you should watch parks and recreation if you haven't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I wasn't alone! We haven't seen that before and will definitely look into it, THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. Ash! I literally just had to look up what the lyrics in blank spacereally said... HA! I totally thought it said "starbucks lovers!" Should we be embarrassed? You are the cutest! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA Court I knowwww. I'm still convinced she's saying "Starbucks lovers" and Starbucks is paying her...... Love love love your blog! Thanks for reading mine. xoxo

      Delete
  4. p.f. changs lettuce wraps are da bomb, and so are cuties, and so is "jealous", and so are you :)

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiley HAHA, thank you! Emailing you back rrrrright now :)

      Delete
  5. i love these little lists, such a good idea! i'm always trying to convince austin to like baby names & it doesn't work, hopefully it orks for you! & you're not alone, i love love love egg nog, & everyone i know thinks its disgusting of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like women get to have more say since we carry the child for 9 monhts and birth it....so use that during your next argument if you haven't already HA! xoxo

      Delete
  6. love the list, you need to hear this cover of take me to church. I cannot stop listening to it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya46q6ALt9Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenna, that cover is unreal, thank you!!! And also congrats on your husband's awesome job offer! I'm sure you'll love TX...great shopping. xoxo!

      Delete
  7. "Starbucks Lovers"...me too...

    ReplyDelete