Monday, December 8, 2014

These are a few of our favorite things...

I was lucky enough to be invited to a "favorite things" party this last weekend. Here's how it worked: Bring 5 of one of your favorite things around $12-$15 each and go home with 5 different favorite things! I was so excited and thought this was the cutest idea. The dinner and exchange was hosted by Whitney & Nakita at Whit's darling downtown loft.

The gifts were (not all shown): Madewell socks, a J.Crew jewelry dish, an ornament from Bloomingsales, a planted succulent, Frye leather protectant for our boots, a Chick-Fil-A gift card, Mario Badescu drying lotion, and I brought NYX matte lip creams in my 3 favorite shades and NYX white eyeliner, my favorite makeup trick as of late!

And there you have it! Because who says only Oprah can have favorite things?
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. that is such a fun idea! how do you switch presents? i might have to throw a favorite things party :)

    xoxo, kiely

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Forever 21 scarves and vs jammies really are the absolute best! I want to try that BB cream! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete