Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter + Conference all in one

How lucky were we to have Easter and Conference all in the same weekend?! I thought it was super special. The older I get, the more and more I love conference. As Holland was approaching the pulpit, Bren said, "Buckle up!" which was so funny and true to me, he is always so powerful and to the point. His talks always seem to speak to me the most, and I loved how this year's talk was about Easter, the most sacred day of the year: "Today we celebrate the gift of victory over every fall we have ever experienced; every sorrow we have ever known." What a blessing to know that we are never alone. Anything is possible because of Him.
 
And now for some pictures of my niece and nephews on their Easter egg hunt...because I'm convinced they are some of the cutest kids in the world and Bren is pretty good at capturing that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. It's so fun for you to have nieces and nephews to keep you busy and practice on!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete