Monday, April 13, 2015

Reasons this weekend rocked

 
 
Wearing this same comfy outfit 2 days in a row--YOLO + having Bren all to myself 2 nights in a row + lunch and shopping with mom and Ari + getting the very last pint of Cherry Garcia (the only ice cream that matters) at Target + a Pilates class, an asiago Rich's bagel with veggie cream cheese, and a nail appointment while Bren golfed + catching up on the newest Fixer Upper episodes.
 
Funny moments from the weekend---
 
>> When I told Bren that I was going to go get my nails and toes done while he golfed the next day, he told me that he could do just as good of a job as Jada Nails. I figured that if the kid could draw, he could probably paint some nails! I'm still kicking myself for not taking a picture of my foot but I was busy laughing too hard while he was painting in a circle swirly motion... Sorry Brennan Nails, you gave it a good shot.
 
>> I don't know if I have mentioned this on here before, but for the past month or so, this one legged pigeon has been living on our balcony railing-- WE FINALLY HAVE A PET! He always sits in the same exact spot on the far right. We named him Chester, and we even went and bought him some bird food. Well the other night as we were pulling into our condo complex, we saw that the neighbor below us got a bird feeder, and put it on the far right side of their railing! QUIT TRYING TO STEAL OUR BIRD TREVOR! So far, Chester has remained loyal. I'll report back.

---
 
Also, watch this video from my girl Joanna Gaines aka HGTV Superstar getting personal and spiritual. Such a good reminder that if we understand God's timing, he can take our dreams further then we ever could on our own timing. I myself need to remember that sometimes it's not that the answer is "no", it's that the answer is "not right now." I love her and love her message.
 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. HAha love the story about the bird! And I am all about the comfy outfits these days! I recycle like the same three pieces all throughout the week. No shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Comfort trumps all!

      Delete
  2. hahahaha i can't believe your neighbor would do that to you! you are so funny!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone thinks I'm funny! You're the best Ky. Can't believe how soon you get married!

      Delete
  3. I wish you would have taken a picture of your nails!!

    ReplyDelete