Thursday, April 30, 2015

Softball Wednesdays

 
I would like you to think that Bren + I are on a co-ed team because that would be super cute but
 
DON'T BE FOOLED
 
I am still the least athletic person out there so I stick with being the Billy Goat's cheerleader.
 
It's so fun cheering on the cutest player on the team
 
(and he did make the first home run of the season).
 
My trusty Timehop app informed me that
 
3 YEARS AGO YESTERDAY 
 
was our very first kiss!
 
And now I'm so excited to see a whole other part of the world with Bren in
 
1 MONTH FROM TODAY!
 
Hope he's okay with missing a few softball games ;)
 
xoxo
 
(P.S. If any of you world travelers have any tips or recommendations please don't refrain! We need all the help we can get.)
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my so fun where are you off to?!? I may have some recs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car! You are just the person for this job! We are going to Portugal, Spain, France, and London. Let's talk Friday at Bunco!?

      Delete