Monday, April 20, 2015

Vegas for the day, St. George for the weekend

My cute mom is the biggest Seinfeld fan. In fact, I would say she's probably one of the show's biggest fans of all time. She still watches the Seinfeld reruns that play on TV everyday and can quote every line from every episode. I grew up with it playing everyday and fell right in love with it too. Turns out Bren did too! 2 years ago we went and saw his stand up show in Vegas and have been laughing about it ever since, so when my mom heard he was coming again we knew we had to be there!
 
What was even better this year is that Shake Shack recently opened on the strip! It's our absolute favorite NYC eat and we couldn't be more stoked that it's now only a 6 hour drive away. You better believe it was our first stop!
 
@ashkae
We got a new lens the day before we left so Bren had fun pretending he was a food photographer.
 
 
 
Truly, truly the best burger EVER.
 
 
We tried one of their famous custard flavors this time and it was easily as amazing as their shakes. This was "The Jackpot".
 
 
That shack sauce! That bun!
 
 
We also made sure to hit Fashion Show mall. It's a good one. Bren was obviously stoked about my shopping spree.
 
 
He didn't seem to think "WHEN IN VEGAS...!" was a good enough excuse...
 
After a pit stop at Cheesecake Factory it was TIME!
 
 
 
 
He's the funniest guy ever. Stand Up is one of my all time favorite things. Making loads of people laugh about everyday little things we can all relate to-- I LOVE IT! A good, hard laugh is the cure for just about everything.
 
Then we swam, golfed, biked and ate our way through the rest of our weekend in St. George.
 
 
Some hot pool boy
 
 
Frozen yogurt the size of Ari's head. She loooooves her Yogurtland.
 
 
Promise our diet started today.
 
Sadly not pictured is my favorite friend of Ari's-- Maddie that came along, my mom who only wanted to take pictures of everyone else, and my dad who was a biking machine.
 
I love my fam and our fun weekends down south.
 
xoxo
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. you dress so darling! love keeping updated on your life through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to even read my silly little blog Hil! Your baby is AMAZING!!! Congrats for the millionth time I'm sure ;)

      Delete
  2. Love that last dress you are wearing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i beg you to throw a seinfeld party. i'll bring cupcakes to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the best weekend! Let's do it again...and again.

    ReplyDelete