Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cruisin'

1 gigantic cruise ship
2 bad sunburns
3 girls, 3 ports: Cozumel, Belize, & Honduras, and 3 sketchy massages on the beach
4 nights of comedy shows
5 books read between us (3 of them by my mom)
6 -night number six was the night we had tears streaming down our faces from laughing so hard
7 times I was asked why I wasn't coming to kids club and that I looked 17 and my sister looked 22 (telling them I was 21 and married was the shock of their century)
8 courses we would order some nights just because we could
9 days of 90% HUMIDITY
10 ziplines we rode through the jungle
& a countless number of times I was so happy to be on a girls trip with my all time favorite girls with no phones, no alarms, and no places to be

We're on a boat!

The cutest candy shop on the ship! We made more than 1 visit...

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil



This book is a GOOOOOOD one




My boyfriend for the week







No comments:

Post a Comment