Thursday, July 17, 2014

Park City is ALWAYS a good idea.

The getaway that is only 40 minutes away but feels like you're in a totally different state.
 And also the home of the best ice cream IN THE WORLD.
Yes, I'm talking about you Java Cow.
 I'm not even a big ice cream person, and I am passionate about this ice cream.
 But don't forget to start out with Davanza's first, the best pizza by the slice I've yet to find.
 Get their street tacos too, suprisingly AMAZING.
 (I really need to find another hobby other than food.)
Then finish it off with some night swimming with the cutest kids you can find.
That is what I call a pretty perfect day.
 



 


Cherry Springer, anyone?



Hello, SUNSET!

Yes, this happened. Yes, they got dirty looks. But at least I'm sparing you the picture of my husband in the bath tub with the littles.


We need to make plans more often, Park City.
 
xoxo!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment