Friday, August 2, 2013

A Post with no Point

Last night we:

searched and searched for the perfect tie and pocket square for Bren's suit for the wedding,

went to the Nike outlet, Brennan's second home,

ate at Chick-Fil-A and found out they are OUT of their peach shakes (secretly a blessing since they are my weakness),

drove back to my house blasting nothing but Beyonce,

spent the rest of the night singing "If I Were a Boy" to each other but with our own made-up lyrics, 

and fell asleep to a documentary about Steve Jobs on Netflix. I know, odd, but he said the coolest thing in it: "Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use."

Let that sit in your mind for a while.

We did nothing special, and there's no point to this post, but it was just one of those really good nights really loving each other and I don't want to ever forget about it. So here it is in the online journal. 

I love Brennan more than Jay Z loves Beyonce. 

I get to go to New York with him in a week.

And I get to marry him NEXT MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment