Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kissable Complexions

Yes these are kind of glamour shots... but no, I am not just posting them for fun. I just feel like I need to tell EVERYBODY.

I was planning on just doing my own makeup for my wedding because I LOVE makeup and thought that I know my face better than anyone else.

But when my hair girl told me about a girl named Jade who went to makeup school in California and has her own business called Kissable Complexions, I was kind of interested, and then when I looked at her blog, I was SOLD. Airbrush makeup is the way to go on your wedding day!

I did a trial run with Jade so we could choose what look I was going for. I had her do the lightest airbrush coverage possible and it does not look one bit cakey, like some people think of when they think "airbrush." Then we had fun with the eyes. Jade blew me away with her skills, right down to the contouring of my nose.

I truly believe that getting your makeup done is one of the most important things you can do on your wedding day. You will look at those pictures forever, and getting your makeup professionally done and especially for photography purposes will have you looking flawless in every picture, every angle. To even prove it to you, Jade takes lots of pictures of your done face with both flash and no flash so you can see how well it photographs.

The true test though was the day of my bridals. Like I mentioned in another post, I got sick during my bridals, and would feel like I was going to faint. I would get hot flashes and then get sweaty, and I totally thought my makeup was melting off. But I looked in the car mirror when we were finished and it STILL LOOKED PERFECT! I was in awe. The makeup is waterproof too so I don't have to worry about crying on your wedding day, which I know will be me.



Her info:
Jade Baird
kissablecomplexions.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kissable-Complexions/135070526568467
Instagram: jadeywadey180
To book her, email her at jadembaird@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Cutest blog ever ash! Love it so much. And you're make up looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you for posting all these wedding tips. i obviously don't need them now but i'm definitely coming back to these posts when that someday happens.

    ReplyDelete