Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Got Showered


Last night I had my second bridal shower, thrown by the amazing women of my home ward. The cookies speak for themselves.

My first shower was an Anderson family shower at La Jolla Groves thrown by my wonderful grandma a few weeks ago.

And I even have a few more coming up!

I am SO SO SO blessed to have had these little parties just to help Brennan and I get on our feet.

Last night was especially fun because Brennan got to drop by and play a fun game with me.

He had answered the questions earlier, and it was my job to guess his answers.

Out of about 25 questions about my fiancé, I only missed 3. Even I was proud of myself.

One of the questions was: "What is Brennan's favorite thing that you two do together?"

His answer: "make out"

And yes, I got that one right. Nice answer at a ward shower, babe.

Everyone there wanted to talk to him more than me.

But what's new. I'm marrying up.



2 comments:

  1. i love when the husband-to-be shows up at the end of a shower. it's just so fun to see the bride & groom interact you know? plus i've been to showers for friends where i haven't even met the guy! hahahaha the make out answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest things!! I am a sugar cookie addict, I would probably eat them all. Love your blog girl!

    ReplyDelete