Thursday, August 8, 2013

See ya summa school

It is 1:32 a.m.

I am exhausted from the past few days.

I spent 6 hours taking finals today.

And now I'm DONE with another semester!

WHAT A FREAKING RELIEF.

I celebrated by letting myself eat anything and everything I wanted today.

Now I can enjoy New York and final wedding touch ups in peace.

Until fall semester starts at the end of this month. I just realized that at this very moment. That's a bummer.

But back to the good news: SEE YA SUMMA SCHOOL


XOXO Ashley Almost Gregory



Oh also! We FINALLY got our engagements back and they turned out even better than we expected! Really, we were so happy with them. When Brennan makes the big bucks I want to hang big prints of them in our house. (insert wink emoji here, because I'm kidding) I will post them right when we get back from New York!

Ok goodnight now.


1 comment:

  1. no better way to celebrate the end of finals than a trip to nyc. can't wait to see the engagements!!!

    ReplyDelete