Monday, August 26, 2013

The Invites

 
 
THIS
 
 right here
 
 is the most stressful and time consuming part of the whole entire planning.
 
And I didn't even address them myself.
 
These invitations were designed by the lovely Piper Morgan and addressed by my dear Chloee Drews. They are the best in the biz and I can't thank them enough for creating my perfect invitations.
 
I also can't forget my sweet Brennan who helped line all 430 invites with my mom and I on a Friday night, and his parents for helping me stuff and seal them late last night.
 
It's just so stressful making sure you don't forget anyone, and deciding between two families who to invite to the wedding dinner and temple ceremony.
 
I will be so happy when those things are stamped and sent out today and out of my hair forever.
 
Even though they are pretty to look at.
 
My mom told Brennan and I the funniest story of a couple she knows that was getting married, and the only job the bride gave the groom was to mail out the invites. So she got the invites all ready- stuffed, sealed, and stamped- and gave them to her groom to take to the post office. So their wedding comes around and no one shows up to their reception. Literally NO ONE except for close family. The bride was crying and so upset why no one showed up, and after, as they were putting their bags in the back seat to go to their honeymoon, she spotted all the invitations.
 
THE INVITATIONS.
 
In the back of the groom's car.
 
So there is a horror story for you.
 
And the reason my mom and I will be delivering them to the post office.
 
XOXO Mrs. Gregory in T- 23 days
 


1 comment:

  1. got mine in the mail yesterday! ahhh they are so pretty!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the simplicity of the invitation.

    ReplyDelete