Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday

 
It's been a very productive week.
 
I think it's safe to say we are almost done with the wedding planning, even though every time I say that, something else comes up that needs to be done. 
 
But still, we checked a lot of things off our list this week, and it feels SO good.
 
This morning, like every morning, I had a date with the stair master,
 
I then put on my new favorite "motorcycle jeans" from Madewell and my cons for casual Friday,
 
and have been running the office errands while
 
"Closer" by Tegan and Sara,
 
"Who You Love" by John Mayer and Katy Perry,
 
and "Roar" by Katy Perry (can you tell I love her)
 
have been on repeat rotation all day.
 
It's a happy Friday.
 
My night will be spent lining envelopes and stuffing our invitations with Bren and my parents,
 
but I ain't even mad.
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment