Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Things I Learned about Brennan in New York

He makes the subway look so much cooler than it really is.
 
 
 
You've heard it from everyone-"You learn sooooo much about a person when you travel with them." Which is true. This is what I learned about Brennan in New York:
 
 
HE PACKED EVERYTHING IN HIS CARRY ON. (my mind was blown)

Loves to make conversation with strangers.

LOVES the window seat.

Does not complain about a thing.

Is always the first to volunteer for the thing that nobody else wants to do.

Got pizza on the street every night at 11 pm.
 
Will NOT buy anything full price, unless it's Yankees apparel.

Loves me more than I even thought.

Had me laughing so hard I couldn't fall asleep at night.

Is all for an adventure.

Was so extremely helpful with anything my family needed.

Beyond easy going.

ALWAYS SMELLS SO GOOD. (Even at the end of a long, hot, gross day. How?)
 
Let me take my time getting ready and didn't say a word when I was hogging the bathroom.

Was amazed by every single aspect of the city.

Switched me waffles when I liked his more than mine.

Brought enough clothes to change twice a day, and did.

Was very protective of me and made sure I was safe.

Told me I looked beautiful when the humidity had me looking SCARY.

Used his bargaining skills on Canal Street, which was highly entertaining.
 
Has the ability to make me love him more and more every single day.

Told me that when he makes enough money, we are coming here every year together.
 
 

Right when we got home from the trip, my sister Ari asked, "Did you two get even a little sick of each other?" I thought about it to make sure I gave her an honest answer, and told her not one bit. Which I think is so cool. We were the best travel partners and I realized more and more everyday that Brennan was made for me.  
 
 
 
...posting the whole New York trip very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment