Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Baby York


Yesterday I finally felt good enough to go see my brand new nephew!

YORK MICHAEL GREGORY.

Even if he wasn't my nephew, I'd tell you that he is probably the most perfect baby I have EVER seen. You know how most babies look a little mangled their first few days on earth? Nope, not York.

I was especially excited to meet this little guy because Kennan went to get an ultrasound a few weeks ago and told me he looked EXACTLY like Ezra. I can't believe they can tell these things in ultrasounds these days, by the way.

I have a special place in my heart for Ez, probably because he used to cuddle with me and told me on my wedding day I looked "booful."

And sure enough, they are twins! I am so excited to watch him grow up, and SIDE NOTE-

How good does Brennan look holding a baby?! I've never seen anything like it. How will my heart even handle it when it's our own baby?

Good thing I'll be in a hospital in case I pass out or something. Serious.

We love you so much York!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment