Thursday, September 25, 2014

Late Night Thoughts


1. What's worse- lying and telling people I now wear prescription glasses, or the fact that I just want to wear fake glasses sometimes? (My thoughts from the Madewell dressing room.)

2. Has anyone ever thought that maybe babies sometimes cry because they have an itch they can't itch or do I have something groundbreaking here?

3. There is something about blind copying someone on an email that just doesn't sit well with me. If they can't know it's going to someone else too should you be sending it? Seems sneaky.

4. Tonight at Chipotle Bren said, "White rice is healthier than brown rice right?" Palm to forehead- I have failed as a wife. And then the cherry-on-top comment after we ate: "Chipotle always gives me a stomach ache. I think it's just too organic for me." ................No words.

5. How do I even sleep at night knowing we are surprising Greta and taking her to the Katy Perry (or as she calls her- Kerry Perry) concert Monday!?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment