Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm in pain

This has been my diet for the past 5 days (and most likely the next 15 days):


I got to learn the hard way
to stop brushing my teeth so hard (I'm a little OCD about it and I guess caused some damage?)
by getting an extremely painful surgery last week.
Text me if you want the gory details-
it will probably save you from having to have this same awful surgery.
And you know that song by Tim McGraw, "You find out who your friends are?"
100% relevant here.
Thank you to those who have visited, called, and texted me everyday to check up on me!
And especially to my angel mother, Nurse Angie,
and my poor husband who has had to deal with my grumpiness from being in so much pain.
He is a trooper.

The good news:
-I'm convinced that having a baby one day will be NOTHIN compared to this.
-Our sweet family friend did this $6,000 surgery FOR FREE! He is going straight to the celestial kingdom, and I am naming my children after him- Scott and Ferguson, but Fergie for short of course.
-I can still eat my favorite Cubby's mac & cheese -kind of.
- I am completely caught up on Bachelor in Paradise, the ultimate trash TV. (Finale party at my place tonight anyone? I can provide the applesauce.)
-I started Gone Girl and cannot WAIT for the movie!

So if you don't see any smiley pictures of me for the next little while,
it's because I physically can't. Waaaaaah.
But you better believe I'll be showing you my beautiful gums the second they're healed...HA!

xoxo

1 comment: