Monday, September 15, 2014

#brennanandbaby

I don't know why I even came along to babysit Miss Jayda.
 
But it was such a fun night,
 
from laughing at every darling thing she said (While drying her off after getting out of the bath: "Hurry, hurry! I want to look at myself in the mirror." Or eating her crackers: "These are sooooooo yummy."),
 
to her pulling over her chairs from her mini table so her and Bren could sit together,
 
she was the most well behaved little girl I have ever seen,
 
and we really, really miss her.
 
We've talked about her everyday since!
 
So please Jayda, tell your mom you want to play with Bren & Ash again.
 
Actually, tell her we'd like to adopt you.
 
It would make all our dreams come true.


 
 
Oh, and it's about time for this hashtag: #brennanandbaby
 
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment