Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brennan the Businessman

 


HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CUTER BUSINESSMAN?!

I have been begging Bren to put this on his social media for weeks now, but he hasn't so I just went ahead and put it on mine...hehe.

We designed this little postcard all by ourselves, just to let friends and family know that he is now graduated and doing insurance full time! I took the picture (this was the only one of about 15 that wasn't blurry HAHA, sorry babe), Bren designed the layout, and with a little help from a friend at work who has Photoshop and Illustrator, a postcard was born! It takes a lot more work than you think guys.

Funny story- As I was working on this at my desk one day, some guys I work with came in and said, "I wouldn't even read the postcard, I'd just call him because he's so dang good looking." TRUTH!

I am just so proud of Bren. His job is not a walk in the park. It's not one of those jobs where you can just sit at your desk and do nothing all day and still get paid, so we get super excited about every single sale, and he gets even more excited when he saves people lots of money! If you are ever looking for a change with your insurance, give him a call, he'll take great care of you!

2 comments:

  1. best lookin insurance agent i know!!!

    we love you guys!
    **going through gregory withdrawals**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best insurance agent out there! And the saving money is REAL :) we appreciate him every time our low payment comes out. You're a great manager, Ashy. Xo

    ReplyDelete